Available now is this executive home with a whole lot of room for the family. From the large kitchen and family/dining rooms overlooking the central courtyard, to the separate lounge, retreat and study areas, there is room for everyone. The huge master suite has loads of space and there is also a guest bedroom with ensuite. The well appointed kitchen has a 900mm under bench oven and induction cooktop with a further steam & wall oven. Other features include: ducted cooling and heating, large laundry with extra dish drawer, the large courtyard and plenty of backyard to play in. A three car garage and the use of the water from the neighbouring property for outside use in gardens and lawns is included and completes this package.
The home is close to the Irymple town centre and is in the Irymple Secondary College catchment zone.
Option to rent furnished for $695 per week.
** Applications must be received prior to inspections being booked **
How to Apply
Step 1. Send in your full application with all supporting documents via 1Form or download an application form from our website
Step 2. If your application is successful, we will call to arrange a viewing for you
Step 3. Accept or decline property after viewing
Private Inspection Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Mildura Property Advisers, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
1. Send in your application prior to inspections being arranged
2. Do not enter the property if:
• You have been in or in contact with anyone from alerted hot spots
• You are unwell or have a fever
• You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms
3. As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands
4. Apply hand sanitiser, if available and wear a mask
5. Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware
We thank you for your help and assistance with keeping our community safe.